Our clients’ needs range from the simple to the highly complex.
Everything from how to set up an congregational email distribution list to creating an engaging church website to integrating online event registration into the church website is within the scope.
There can also be audiovisual needs like regaining control of the sound system or determining the best product to project slides at the Sunday worship service.
Typically we work with the minister or designated elders of a small to medium-sized church with a strong desire to reach out to their wider community. They know that technology is needed and they know that technology misused is worse than no technology at all. They recognize that a trusted source of Web, IT, Audio and/or Video skills is required to move forward in their project or mission.
That desire which is coupled to the realities of congregational budgets and of juggling the pastoral needs, leadership needs and discipleship concerns of the congregation. They simply don’t have the time available to learn how to implement new technology themselves.
They know they need a person they can develop a relationship with and can trust to:
- Advise which possible solutions are viable
- Advise what costs are reasonable given your needs.
- Be well versed in worship environments
- Be familiar with church budgetary constraints
- Uphold the highest professional standards for customer service and service delivery
- Communicate in an easily understood and jargon free manner
- Patiently teach volunteers and staff
And that's where IT4Worship comes in.
- Rev. Jacques Nel, St. David's Presbyterian Church, Toronto, Ontario
Rev. Matthew Sams Clerk of Session, Pickering Presbytery, Ontario
Rev. Tobey Boyer, Knox-Alliston Presbyterian Church, Alliston, Ontario
Blair Banks, Web Coordinator, Pickering Presbytery